Wednesday 18 September 2013

Limerick Wanderings

Some photos from one of my new favourite things to do - me + person(s) + camera + wander!

Yup, so t'other day (Saturday) I took off into Limerick with my friend mainly as just a general photographic expedition, without any real goal or destination in mind. This is definitely one of my favourite ways of taking photographs; I love the themes of travel and discovery it imbues into a body of work. I really enjoy having a series of photos - a series which shows a day's travels, in chronological order, though obviously with quality in mind over quantity. It's a celebration of the subject - little or no control over what's happening in front of the camera, just documentation of a scene or structure. And a lot of locks, barriers and cages.

But yeah, enough of das bullshit

Photos

nstuff































































You like 'em? Nice. That's good


















No comments:

Post a Comment